Below is a small selection of my work to illustrate my experience & aesthetic.
Two Of A Kind - Awaiting the arrival of a buyer during the Spancilhill Horse Fair, Co. ClareRead More
Over The Hill - The point to point racing gets underway in Killaloe, Co. Clare.Read More
- Pat Rooney extracting the first thinnings of spruce of the new year from the Cascades in Lissycasey, Co. ClareRead More
6 To 1 - Brian O' Rourke from Armagh with a enviable view of proceedings at the Galway Races in BallybritRead More
By A Nose - A conversation in passing at the Annual Horse Fair in Ennistymon, Co. ClareRead More
Losing It - A heavy challenge goes in during an intermediate hurling final between Éire Óg and Ruan in Ennis, Co ClareRead More
- Tara Horner waiting to take to the stage at Glór, Ennis, Co. Clare with her classmates during Barefield National School's production of Cinderella.Read More
- Rehearsal for a production of Dr Seuss at Seamount College in Kinvara, Co.GalwayRead More
- A member of the guard of honour prepares to lead out the coffin of musician Robbie Mc Mahon towards his final resting place at Spancilhill, Co. ClareRead More
- Passing time between events at the Feakle International Festival of Traditional Music, Co. ClareRead More
A Pause For Thought - Fr Michael Mc Loughlin pauses for reflection following an outdoor mass at Kilmaley Cemetery, Co. ClareRead More
- John Griffin from the Kilnaboy History and Heritage Society putting the finishing touches to a St Brigid's cross during a class for kids at Kilnaboy National School, Co. ClareRead More
Declan has been a press photographer since 2006. He is currently working as a freelance photographer based in Galway City, having previously worked for both the Galway Independent and Clare Champion newspapers.